Develop the skills you need to launch a fulfilling career in Cybersecurity with our fulltime 12 week bootcamp.
Learn Cybersecurity in-person and only in 12 weeks.
Select one of the formats above for specific course information. Otherwise, information about the Cybersecurity bootcamp (full-time) will be shown by default.
Before you become an official student, you will be given 20 hours of online learning material. This prework will familiarize you with what a computer is, how operating systems work and what networks are. This knowledge will get you ready for learning Cybersecurity and prepared to thrive in our fast-paced learning process during the bootcamp.
In Module 1 (weeks 1-4) we will onboard you on everything that is necessary to have a cybersecurity mindset:
- Basics of computer, device hardware, software, processes, networking traffic, routing protocols, etc.
- Hands-on operation of a computer network, analysis of network topologies, use of virtual machines
- System and network admin concepts, management principles and controls
- Overview of threats, classes, attackers, tactics and security principles, protocols, components and architectures.
In this module (weeks 5-8) you will learn how to understand and build a security program as well as to identify and tackle the principles and most common threats in today’s environment:
- Assessment of Access Controls and Hardening Techniques to ensure a network's security, as well as learning how to configurate and use a Firewall.
- Development of your own detection and prevention system as well as use & configuration of an event management system to detect and analyze threats.
- Deep dive on cyber-forensic methodologies and investigation.
- Performance of a vulnerability and compliance scanning as well as reporting of an incident response, a damage assessment or an incident triage, along with tracking and monitoring.
During the last module of the Bootcamp (weeks 9-12) you will be starting to protect real time Cyber Attacks while improving your acquired knowledge in previous modules, performing a security analysis and architecture evaluation as well as running static and dynamic analysis from different data sources.
- Analysis of cyber-defense and system security trends
- Risk and security management process
- Advising on disaster recovery, contingency and continuity.
- Final hands-on scenarios to establish the pillars of your new rock solid knowledge to get you prepared for your new career!
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we have migrated all ongoing and upcoming classes to a remote learning environment. Learn more about Our response to COVID-19
DepositOur courses fill up fast. Secure your spot at Ironhack by making an advance deposit when you are accepted into the program. Deposit amount: 500€
Do you need help with the payment? Our financing options help you find the support you need so you can focus on your career and developing new skills.
After enrolled, students can request our Income Share Agreement. During your studies, Fundação José Neves takes care of your full tuition fee (incl. deposit). With the help of the income share agreement, you do not pay anything until you get your dream tech job. After you graduate and start working, income-based repayments are made to Fundação José Neves over a 5 year period.
As a German student studying at Ironhack Lisbon, you can have your tuition covered by CHANCEN EG. Pay back only a percentage of your income once you’ve started working your dream job.
Quotanda is on a mission to democratize education access. This is why you can get their student-friendly loans as an international Ironhacker. Finance your studies at Ironhack through their easy-to-use online application and approval process.
Are you a U.S. citizen studying at Ironhack Lisbon? Fund your tuition and living expenses with the Skills Fund! Through their online application process, you can customize the financial package that best fits your needs.
Don’t want to take out a loan? But still want to pay your tuition in smaller installments? Ironhack can help! Your education is our priority, which is why we work to ensure that the cost of tuition doesn’t exclude anyone from following their tech dream. We allow for tuition payments to be deferred until you begin your training!
The tech community suffers from a gender gap, which is why we are proud to promote women in tech with an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development and Data Analytics courses.
The day begins with a lecture and demonstration from the Lead Teacher, who is a cyber security expert. Once the lecture and demonstration is complete, students will spend the remainder of the class working through the material in the LMS (Learning Management System) with the help and support of TAs and fellow students. The LMS material is dynamic, hands-on and enaging. Each day will be a little different and full of practical challenges. There are videos, quizzes, games, and simulations in which they will learn to hack and defend real Linux and Windows systems.
We are committed to helping you start your career in tech. Our financing options range from traditional loans to pay-for-success models so you can choose the option that best fits your needs. Simply get in touch with our admissions team and they will give you more information about the available options.Get in touch with our Admissions team