Develop the skills you need to launch a fulfilling career in Cybersecurity with our fulltime 12 week bootcamp.
Learn Cybersecurity in-person and only in 12 weeks.
Learn Cybersecurity in-person and only in 24 weeks.
Select one of the formats above for specific course information. Otherwise, information about the Cybersecurity bootcamp (full-time) will be shown by default.
Before you become an official student, you will be given 20 hours of online learning material. This prework will familiarize you with what a computer is, how operating systems work and what networks are. This knowledge will get you ready for learning Cybersecurity and prepared to thrive in our fast-paced learning process during the bootcamp.
In Module 1 (weeks 1-4) we will onboard you on everything that is necessary to have a cybersecurity mindset:
- Basics of computer, device hardware, software, processes, networking traffic, routing protocols, etc.
- Hands-on operation of a computer network, analysis of network topologies, use of virtual machines
- System and network admin concepts, management principles and controls
- Overview of threats, classes, attackers, tactics and security principles, protocols, components and architectures.
In this module (weeks 5-8) you will learn how to understand and build a security program as well as to identify and tackle the principles and most common threats in today’s environment:
- Assessment of Access Controls and Hardening Techniques to ensure a network's security, as well as learning how to configurate and use a Firewall.
- Development of your own detection and prevention system as well as use & configuration of an event management system to detect and analyze threats.
- Deep dive on cyber-forensic methodologies and investigation.
- Performance of a vulnerability and compliance scanning as well as reporting of an incident response, a damage assessment or an incident triage, along with tracking and monitoring.
During the last module of the Bootcamp (weeks 9-12) you will be starting to protect real time Cyber Attacks while improving your acquired knowledge in previous modules, performing a security analysis and architecture evaluation as well as running static and dynamic analysis from different data sources.
- Analysis of cyber-defense and system security trends
- Risk and security management process
- Advising on disaster recovery, contingency and continuity.
- Final hands-on scenarios to establish the pillars of your new rock solid knowledge to get you prepared for your new career!
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we have migrated all ongoing and upcoming classes to a remote learning environment. Learn more about Our response to COVID-19
DepositOur courses fill up fast. Secure your spot at Ironhack by making an advance deposit when you are accepted into the program. Deposit amount: 750€
Do you need help with the payment? Our financing options help you find the support you need so you can focus on your career and developing new skills.
Bankia is a Spanish bank that is included in the Ibex 35. It operates throughout Spain, with a universal banking business model based on multi-channel management and specialized in serving individuals and businesses. You’ll need to present your acceptance letter and all the documentation they demand.
Loans for local and international students. Only pay for your Ironhack experience after you’ve graduated by using Quotanda. This Lending-as-a-Service (LaaS) platform helps manage affordable student financing programs around the world. You can select from several loan plans, depending on your specific needs and financial situation. The interest rates range from 9% to 11%. After you graduate you will pay back the loan over 36 months. All international Ironhack students may apply.
Loans for Spanish nationals. Two financing options are available through Banco Sabadell: 1) A 5% interest rate for a max of €8,000. This loan must be paid within 10 years in monthly installments. 2) A 0% interest rate for a max €3,000. This loan must be paid within 10 months in monthly installments.
The tech community suffers from a gender gap, which is why we are proud to promote women in tech with an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development and Data Analytics courses.
The day begins with a lecture and demonstration from the Lead Teacher, who is a cyber security expert. Once the lecture and demonstration is complete, students will spend the remainder of the class working through the material in the LMS (Learning Management System) with the help and support of TAs and fellow students. The LMS material is dynamic, hands-on and enaging. Each day will be a little different and full of practical challenges. There are videos, quizzes, games, and simulations in which they will learn to hack and defend real Linux and Windows systems.
We are committed to helping you start your career in tech. Our financing options range from traditional loans to pay-for-success models so you can choose the option that best fits your needs. Simply get in touch with our admissions team and they will give you more information about the available options.Get in touch with our Admissions team